Business analysis is about understanding the real business and providing ways to make it better. The term is broadly given to the process of analyzing and influencing three distinctly different as-pects of the business:
- Business Strategy
- Business Architecture
- Business Systems
So the business needs have to be identified and solutions determined. Solutions may consist of process improvement or organizational change or strategic planning and policy development. But in these turbulent global economic times, corporations are under constant pressure to implement changes to meet the challenges, manage risks and maximize their opportunities. At this event thought leaders and solution providers come together to show how Business Analysis skills can be applied and strategic changes made to meet the business needs.
Benefits of Attending
- Improve the business processes within your organization with Innovation and Creativity.
- Find out about relevant tools and techniques.
- Hear stories on Business Analysis in practice.
- Define the most beneficial scope for the analysis project.
- Use models to understand and communicate the business processes, and ensure stake-holders also understand.
- Be better at interpersonal communication.
- Think systemically and find the best way to improve your business.
Who should attend
- Business Analysts
- Business Change Managers
- Business Architects
- Business Solution Managers
- Project and Programme Managers
5th July 2012
9:30 – 5:00pm
Details about speakers and a breakdown of the day will be added soon. However if you would like more information call the team on 01895 256 484 for further assistance or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a booking form or reserve delegate places.