This is coming up in exactly a month, how exciting!
Enterprise Architecture Forum Background
An effective Enterprise Architecture enables the organisation to achieve the right balance between IT efficiency and business innovation.
However, new elements are affecting the way in which the Enterprise Architecture is designed and implemented. In today’s unstable climate, where change is becoming the norm and every organization needs to respond rapidly to the constantly changing needs of the business environment, sound enterprise architecture is more important than ever. The advent of cloud computing, interoperability, re-use and agility bring new challenges and opportunities which need to be taken into account in producing an overall business architecture that truly matches the needs of the organization for an integrated IT strategy, permitting the closest possible synergy across the extended enterprise.
This event provides a lively and interactive discussion forum for all those looking to build on or improve their business architecture, to understand how to build relationships across the enterprise and how to incorporate the necessary interactions with management, staff and customers. The latest in a long line of Forums and Conferences from UNICOM – it also brings together potential buyers of Enterprise Architecture related solutions, services and consulting with organisations who can provide them.
By attending the event, delegates hear high quality presentations of real value which enable them to make informed decisions and get to meet face-to-face with the organisations and individuals who are best placed to help them.
The presentation room features cabaret style seating to encourage discussion and promote the friendly atmosphere – the programme throughout features plenty of opportunity for discussion and questions.
Benefits of attending the Enterprise Architecture Forum
The programme is also designed to reiterate the benefits to organisations of implementing the correct Business Architecture, such as being able to:
- Anticipate and respond to changing business needs more quickly
- Align all programs of business change and process governance with IT and HR strategy
- Continuously manage processes as assets of the enterprise
- Balance the competing requirements of functional and process stakeholders
- Make process technology work for your organization
- Successfully define and manage an aligned program of change
- Run more successful change projects
Topics covered by the Enterprise Architecture Forum
- The current state of play in Enterprise Architecture
- Aligning Enterprise architecture to the organisation’s overall management strategy including business objectives, governance, IT and delivery
- Using Enterprise Architecture as a strategic tool to design cohesive project and IT asset portfolios which ensure best value and minimise cost
- Enterprise modelling techniques to deal with organisational complexity
- Improving the success of projects through Enterprise Architecture
- Achieving complete buy-in across the entire organisation
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- What Enterprise Architecture teams need to be doing to handle structural changes and new delivery models for IT and business?
- Maintaining competitive advantage
- Frameworks and methodologies for Enterprise Architecture – e.g. TOGAF
- Relationships to other disciplines
- Case studies from different industry sectors.
Other topics will be added as the programme develops.
Who should attend the Enterprise Architecture Forum?
- Application Architects
- Business Managers
- Change Directors and Managers
- Chief Architects
- Corporate Strategists
- Directors of IT / ICT /MIS
- Enterprise Architecture Directors / Heads / Managers
- Head of IS
- Head of IT
- Head of Quality
- ICT Directors
- IT Directors and Managers
- Operations Directors
- Process Improvement Managers
- Programme Managers
- Project Directors
- Project Managers
- Quality directors and Managers
- Software Engineering Process Group Managers
| Fees in £
||‘Sell –side’ consultants, products and services providers – £550.00 + VAT
||End User Organisations – £250.00 + VAT